This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we (Innova Engineering Limited, company number 7977942, email address email@example.com will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site packet.company. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us including via 'cookies'. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
• send you our newsletters from time to time.
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this website uses Google Analytics.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never share your details with a third party, beyond the following very specific circumstances. We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
• to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
• If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of £10.
UPDATES AND REVISIONS
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (if you consent to us using cookies). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.